Tuesday, November 10, 2009

In Memory of Our Beloved Friends

Northwest Indian Memorial on Death Do not stand at my grave and weep. I am not there. I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow. I am the diamond glint on snow. I am the sunlight on the ripened grain. I am the autumn rain. When you awake in the morning hush, I am the swift uplifting rush Of birds circling in flight. I am the stars that shine at night. Do not stand at my grave and weep. I am not there. I do not sleep. AUTHOR UNKNOWN -- from "Animal Blessings" by June Cotner Picture of Bruno from Breeding, Training, Management, Diseases of Dogs by Francis Butler published by the author 1865 Nunquam Dormio "I Never Sleep" May the breaking of our hearts as you leave open us to even greater love for all beings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.